Monday, May 4, 2009

NSD-What I'm using

In September of 2003 my family suffered a very sad loss. My grandfather on my father's side of the family died. He wasn't sick, and we had no warning. At the age of 65 he walked into a store and collapsed. My cousin Anna was only 4 years old at the time, and my aunt feels very sad that she will never know my wonderful grandfather. My aunt asked me to make a scrapbook for Anna of pictures of her with my grandfather. I agreed and started, but then the project got put on the back burner. I decided to use NSD as a way to work on it and really get some work done. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love this, Rachel. What a wonderful, loving thing to do. I'm always sad that my kids didn't get to know MY grandparents! And, though, all of myhusband's and my parents are still with us, it'd be a terrible loss for our kids not to know them. I love this idea. And the scrapbook is looking awesome!

(I originally visited your blog --before I was distracted by your posts &:o)-- looking to see if you had an e-mail posted to let you know I responded to your question on my blog, btw. You'll find my answer on the post you commented on. &:o)