Saturday, March 8, 2008

SNOW!!!

It has been snowing here for 2 days now. It is currently 15 outside and this is what it looks like right now at our house.


This is our deck, a few hours into the storm, when you open the back door.







Matt and I put our arms as far down in the snow as we could. We didn't touch the bottom and I fell into the snow in the process.

14 inches in 2 days equals a level 3 snow emergency. No one but emergency personel allowed on the roads and no where for us to go!


[update:The snow is now at 20 inches breaking an almost 100 year record for Columbus!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for visiting my blog! Wouldn't you know, I grew up not very far from where you are living right now. Small world, huh? I was also a ballerina back in the day.

I will be writing a series for beginners on my blog this week to answer your and others' questions. :)

~Anna
Veiled Glory